Purpose of the job
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Group’s daily liquidity.
- Work closely with Finance to manage group liquidity, minimizing external borrowing and maximizing yield.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks on the company.
- Develop, update and implement 13-week cash flow forecasting across the Group, working closely with FP&A, Finance and financial systems teams accordingly.
- Negotiate and evaluate overdrafts and loans with bankers.
- Oversee interest rate & FX forecasting, analysis and related sensitivities.
- Develop and manage regular treasury reporting and management information for use within Treasury and Finance.
- Select and control of suitable bank counterparts.
- Participate in identification, evaluation, implementation and use of a treasury management system (TMS).
- Develop and Maintain Treasury policies and procedures manual.
The ideal candidate
- Completed HBO/WO degree in the field of Economics, Finance, Financial Management or Accounting & Control.
- 7+ years' experience of treasury operations in a multi-national group, ideally in agriculture and or commodities.
- Good accounting knowledge - a qualified treasurer or accountant will be highly beneficial.
- A pro-active, self-starter mindset.
- Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience implementing and working in Corporate Treasury functions is ideal.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, treasury management systems, internet banking and other transactional systems.
- Experience in working capital management.
What can we offer?
- Informal family business where everyone is there for each other.
- Much independence and appreciation for own initiative.
- Enough opportunities to continue to develop yourself professionally and personally.
- In addition to the CLA for the Garden Seed Industry, many extras.
- Flexibility in working time for a good work-life balance.