Senior Office Manager Europe
Purpose of the job
The ideal candidate
- Bacherlor’s degree in office management, or any other equivalent degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of office management experience.
- Fluent in writing, reading and speaking in English and Dutch.
- Demonstrated proficiencies in written and oral communication skills at a sufficient level to deliver effective internal and external correspondence.
- Ability to identify, understand and resolve issues, problems and opportunities.
- In possession of a certificate of conduct and a valid Dutch Work permit.
- Willing to relocate is a plus.
Our offer (you can't refuse)
About our client
SHINE was founded in 2010 by Greg Piefer and is a development-stage company working to become the world’s leading producer of medical isotopes.
The isotope production facility that SHINE is building in Janesville, Wisconsin, will use a patented, proprietary manufacturing process to produce medical isotopes such as molybdenum-99 (moly-99), the essential component in medical imaging procedures used to diagnose heart disease and other conditions, and to stage cancer.
The SHINE technology offers major advantages over other production technologies because it does not require a nuclear reactor, uses less electricity, and generates less waste. Our technology produces moly-99 that is proven to be compatible with the existing global supply chain.
SHINE’s isotope production facility will be capable of producing up to one-third of the global patient need and will primarily serve the U.S. market. SHINE will build its second facility in West Europe. Work to identify a site for the European facility is underway. Therefor we now start with the first phase of recruitment for the team in Europe. Identification and final decision about the location of the site probably will be made in Q3 of 2020.