For Handicare, based in Heerhugowaard, we are looking for an optimistic and result-driven Finance Manager. Someone who thinks process-wise, gets energy from optimizing processes and knows how to connect stakeholders.
As a finance manager you lead a small and capable finance team of 2 controllers (BC and FC), 2 part-time administrative officers and a part-time payroll officer. You report to the Group Financial Director in Sweden.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting, forecast and budget reporting. Secure timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance to group standards, policies and procedures.
- Provide analyses, insights and understanding on financial performance. Prepare management reporting to Group, local management and other stakeholders.
- Drive and make recommendations for potential improvements and promote active use of financial data to drive business success and identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Be a proactive and trusted business partner to the local and global stairlift organization.
- Key member of the local management team.
- Improve and drive finance related process improvement locally and globally together with colleagues in the finance team.
- Responsible for annual reports and compliance to local statutory requirements, securing that
- that local statutory accounts are timely completed and filed according to local laws and standards.
- Responsible for tax reporting and monitoring tax risk and opportunities. Safeguard that corporate tax returns are timely completed and filed for each legal entity in Netherlands.
- Communication with various stakeholders throughout the company.
- Besides financial reporting and controlling you will be part of and take the initiative in various projects.
As a Finance Manager you know how to get people moving through your optimistic and energetic management style.
We are looking for someone with proven competence and experience in a full value chain business environment – from production to sales.
- Minimal bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in F&A in an international, listed company environment
- Good knowledge in AX and office package.
- Strong interpersonal, communicational, collaboration and decision-making skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
- Assertive with a pro-active attitude.
- Leader and strategist, being able to build and continuously improve the finance organization.
- Drive for results.
Handicare offers solutions and support to increase the independence of the physically challenged or elderly people and to enable them to live an active life — on their terms — and to facilitate for their care providers and family.
Our offering encompasses a comprehensive range of straight and curved stairlifts, transfer, lifting and repositioning aids, vehicle accessibility products and solutions and medical equipment. Approximately 70 percent of our sales are for care in the home, ‘Homecare’ and the reminder for hospitals and institutions, ‘Institutional’.
Handicare is a global company with sales in more than 20 countries and are a market leader in this field. The head office is in Stockholm, Sweden and manufacturing and assembly are located at six sites distributed across North America, Asia and Europe. We are approximately 1,150 employees. In 2018, revenue totalled MEUR 290,9.